Information and updated data of Amado Nervo in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Amado Nervo (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tultepec, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultepec (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tultepec, you can locate it exactly at 1.52 km (in the N direction). And it is located at 1.16 km (towards W ) from the urban center of the town of Tultepec.
Map and satellite photo of Amado Nervo (Tultepec)
Where is Amado Nervo? Here's a location map of Amado Nervo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Amado Nervo, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Amado Nervo (Tultepec) is 54975
Knowing the Zip Code of Amado Nervo is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54975" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Amado Nervo. Opinions.
Do you like Amado Nervo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Amado Nervo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in Amado Nervo, delivery and take-away
Chicken restaurants in Amado Nervo
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultepec:
- Barrio de San Martín (283 inhabitants)
- Colonia las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Ejido San Pablito (Paraje San Pablito) (719 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Cuquío (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nodín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseos de Tultepec II (8667 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- Maite (Granja Maite) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Joaquín (11 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Xahuento (1571 inhabitants)
- Santiago Teyahualco (69677 inhabitants)
- Paraje Trigo Tenco (832 inhabitants)
- Tultepec (72525 inhabitants)