20 DE SEPTIEMBRE
Information and updated data of 20 De Septiembre in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of 20 De Septiembre (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ciudad Mante, which is placed in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of El Mante, you can locate it exactly at 21.37 km (in the NE direction). From the town center of Ciudad Mante, you can get there in 3.51 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of 20 De Septiembre (El Mante)
Find out the location of 20 De Septiembre through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in 20 De Septiembre, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of 20 De Septiembre (El Mante) is 89898
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of 20 De Septiembre. Please write the following 5 digits: 89898. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for 20 De Septiembre. Opinions.
Do you like 20 De Septiembre? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for 20 De Septiembre so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of El Mante:
- Camotero Uno (1 inhabitants)
- El Beirut (1 inhabitants)
- El Siete y Medio (- inhabitants)
- Eugenio Hernández (1 inhabitants)
- Jesús García Corona (18 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (179 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (16 inhabitants)
- La Loma (1 inhabitants)
- La Moza (3 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Uno (82 inhabitants)
- Ramón Pérez (- inhabitants)
- San Ambrosio (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Toros Bravos) (1 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Santa Alicia (- inhabitants)