The most complete information of the tiny town of Xihuaco (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Puebla has 7 inhabitants?
The town of Xihuaco is located in the Municipality of Vicente Guerrero (in the State of Puebla). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #51 of the ranking. Xihuaco is at 2680 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Xihuaco? You can find it at 2.0 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Tepetzitzintla, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Santa María del Monte, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 13.5 kilometers. To enjoy the Xihuaco location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Xihuaco? How to get there? Map
Online map of Xihuaco (Puebla) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of Xihuaco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Xihuaco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Vicente Guerrero. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Xihuaco.
Photos of Xihuaco
In order for you to enjoy nature around Xihuaco, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Xihuaco, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Xihuaco. Opinions.
Do you like Xihuaco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Xihuaco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Vicente Guerrero
- Ahuatepec (50 inhabitants)
- Alhuaca (1704 inhabitants)
- Alzoquitzintle (12 inhabitants)
- Capultitla (271 inhabitants)
- Ciénega Grande de Fátima (200 inhabitants)
- Coxcatepachapa (443 inhabitants)
- Llano Grande Uno (154 inhabitants)
- Loma Vigas (49 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Ahuatlampa (103 inhabitants)
- Teotlalco de Hidalgo (457 inhabitants)
- Tepetate (Ahuaxotla) (148 inhabitants)
- Tepetzitzintla (3512 inhabitants)
- Tlachihualtepec (Rancho de los Duraznos) (73 inhabitants)
- Xihuaco (7 inhabitants)
- Zacatianquixco (106 inhabitants)