The town of Valle de la Luna is located in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 1 inhabitants. Valle de la Luna is at 1,984 meters of altitude.
Where is Valle de la Luna? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Valle de la Luna (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Valle de la Luna building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Valle de la Luna (Guanajuato) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Valle de la Luna
With the satellite map of Valle de la Luna will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Luis de la Paz. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Valle de la Luna.
Vote for Valle de la Luna. Opinions.
Do you like Valle de la Luna? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Valle de la Luna so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Luis de la Paz
- Cañada del Potrero (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (224 inhabitants)
- El Rescoldo (Jalapa) (9 inhabitants)
- Garabatillo (- inhabitants)
- Garabatos (2 inhabitants)
- Jaralillo (44 inhabitants)
- La Biznaga (4 inhabitants)
- La Mesa Alta (15 inhabitants)
- La Purísima (27 inhabitants)
- La Ventana (La Ventana Puerto Blanco) (- inhabitants)
- Los Dolores (54 inhabitants)
- Paso de Nogales (Loma de Magueyes) (3 inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo (14 inhabitants)
- San José del Corcovado (91 inhabitants)
- San Rafael de la Curva (228 inhabitants)