Vado Río Nazas (Durango)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of Vado Río Nazas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Durango.
The town of Vado Río Nazas is located in the Municipality of Lerdo (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #162 of the whole municipality. Vado Río Nazas is at 1171 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Vado Río Nazas is located at 2.8 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Ciudad Lerdo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Vado Río Nazas.
Where is Vado Río Nazas? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Vado Río Nazas in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Vado Río Nazas.
Satellite photo of Vado Río Nazas
With the satellite map of Vado Río Nazas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Lerdo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Vado Río Nazas.
Photos of Vado Río Nazas
In order for you to enjoy nature around Vado Río Nazas, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Vado Río Nazas, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Vado Río Nazas. Opinions.
Do you like Vado Río Nazas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Vado Río Nazas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lerdo
- Álvaro Obregón (1359 inhabitants)
- Ciudad Juárez (7069 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (3 inhabitants)
- El Moyotal (2 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (Rancho el Señor Cura) (4 inhabitants)
- El Peñón (90 inhabitants)
- Eliseo Torres Torres (3 inhabitants)
- Establo Revilla (5 inhabitants)
- Granja San Miguel (5 inhabitants)
- La Noria de los Tubos (2 inhabitants)
- Las Petronilas (2 inhabitants)
- Noria Marcelo Gómez (- inhabitants)
- Noria Número Cuatro (2 inhabitants)
- Puentes Cuates (16 inhabitants)
- Rancho Pinabete (El Salitral) (- inhabitants)