Tres Hermanos (Indé, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Tres Hermanos, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of Tres Hermanos is located in the Municipality of Indé (in the State of Durango). There are 1 inhabitants. Tres Hermanos is at 1,679 meters of altitude.
Where is Tres Hermanos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tres Hermanos in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tres Hermanos.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Tres Hermanos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Tres Hermanos (Durango) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres Hermanos
With the satellite map of Tres Hermanos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Indé. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tres Hermanos.
Vote for Tres Hermanos
Do you like Tres Hermanos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tres Hermanos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Indé
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Indé
- Buenos Aires (Chaparrientas) (141 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (- inhabitants)
- El Pájaro (43 inhabitants)
- El Salto de Abajo (15 inhabitants)
- El Setenta y Siete (4 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (La Jarita) (1 inhabitants)
- La Puerta de Cabrera (Colonia Agrícola J. Aguirre) (304 inhabitants)
- La Tijera (26 inhabitants)
- Noria Corrales (El Jagüey) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Peña (54 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (193 inhabitants)
- Las Sabinas (3 inhabitants)
- San Salvador de Peinados (San Salvador) (26 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía de los Picachos (Picachos) (5 inhabitants)
- Santa María (13 inhabitants)