The town of Tres Espinitos is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #846 of the ranking. Tres Espinitos is at 791 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tres Espinitos? You can find it at 20.0 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 54.3 kilometers. To enjoy the Tres Espinitos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tres Espinitos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tres Espinitos (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Tres Espinitos (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Tres EspinitosDo you want to stay in Tres Espinitos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Tres Espinitos:
- HOTEL BOUTIQUE: 28 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
- POSADA VILLACORZO: 28 km away, direction Northeast (19 minutes by car)
- POSADA SANTA MARIA: 26 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
- POSADA MARIA BONITA: 28 km away, direction Northeast (23 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tres Espinitos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Espinitos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tres Espinitos.
Vote for Tres Espinitos
Do you like Tres Espinitos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tres Espinitos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Arroyo el Salitral (San Francisco) (11 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Esquipulas (11 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (9 inhabitants)
- El Roblito (- inhabitants)
- La Raizona (16 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (3 inhabitants)
- Las Mandarinas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (13 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (9 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (Ojo de Agua) (- inhabitants)
- Mayami (4 inhabitants)
- Puerta Dorada (5 inhabitants)
- San Agustinito (12 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)