The town of Tlaxpehualco is located in the Municipality of Ocuilan (in the State of México). There are 1 inhabitants. Tlaxpehualco is at 2,066 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Tlaxpehualco? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tlaxpehualco in México? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tlaxpehualco.
Want to view a satellite photo of Tlaxpehualco? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tlaxpehualco (México) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tlaxpehualco
With the satellite map of Tlaxpehualco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ocuilan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tlaxpehualco.
Vote for Tlaxpehualco. Opinions.
Do you like Tlaxpehualco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tlaxpehualco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocuilan
- Ahuatenco (1160 inhabitants)
- Chalmita (1622 inhabitants)
- Coyoltepec (478 inhabitants)
- El Ahuehuete (291 inhabitants)
- El Picacho (San Antonio el Picacho) (812 inhabitants)
- El Puente (203 inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (335 inhabitants)
- Lomas de Teocaltzingo (Loma de Tecalzingo) (841 inhabitants)
- Mexicapa (264 inhabitants)
- Reforma Agraria (El Pedregal) (1163 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo del Progreso (1291 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (244 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (1729 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (2009 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (3138 inhabitants)