The town of Tlaxmalac is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #561 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tlaxmalac is at 9 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Tlaxmalac is located at 18.1 kilometers from Pánuco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tlaxmalac.
Where is Tlaxmalac? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tlaxmalac (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Tlaxmalac? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tlaxmalac (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tlaxmalac
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tlaxmalac, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tlaxmalac.
Photos of Tlaxmalac
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Tlaxmalac? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Tlaxmalac.
Vote for Tlaxmalac. Opinions.
Do you like Tlaxmalac? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tlaxmalac so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- Aquiles Serdán (1461 inhabitants)
- El Bejuco (- inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (5 inhabitants)
- El Mango (El Corralón) (- inhabitants)
- El Tanquil (Zocohuite) (5 inhabitants)
- El Texanito (- inhabitants)
- Estero del Rey (93 inhabitants)
- Francisco García Díaz (2 inhabitants)
- La Candelaria (7 inhabitants)
- La Cortadura (183 inhabitants)
- Los Panchitos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Seis Díaz (- inhabitants)
- Pavos (Tirada de Pavos) (95 inhabitants)
- Pozo Cuarenta y Tres (- inhabitants)
- Santa Eréndira (4 inhabitants)