Tierra Colorada (San Juan Tamazola, Oaxaca)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Tierra Colorada (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Oaxaca has 9 inhabitants?
The town of Tierra Colorada is located in the Municipality of San Juan Tamazola (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 9 inhabitants. Tierra Colorada is at 1,600 meters of altitude.
Where is Tierra Colorada? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tierra Colorada (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Tierra Colorada building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Tierra Colorada (Oaxaca) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tierra Colorada
With the satellite map of Tierra Colorada will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of San Juan Tamazola. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tierra Colorada.
Vote for Tierra Colorada
Do you like Tierra Colorada or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tierra Colorada to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of San Juan Tamazola
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Oaxaca (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of San Juan Tamazola
- Joya de Platanal (14 inhabitants)
- Joya Palo de Águila (- inhabitants)
- Ladera de León (10 inhabitants)
- Llano de Estaca (2 inhabitants)
- Llano de la Canoa (596 inhabitants)
- Mogote de Piojo (- inhabitants)
- Peña Colorada (6 inhabitants)
- Peña de Hormiga (- inhabitants)
- Río de Guaje (2 inhabitants)
- Río de Lobo (2 inhabitants)
- Río de Sal (29 inhabitants)
- Río el Palenque (Río de Banco) (12 inhabitants)
- Río Venado (11 inhabitants)
- San Juan Tamazola (250 inhabitants)
- Yuta Viejo (7 inhabitants)