The town of Tierra Amarilla is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #189 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tierra Amarilla is at 12 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Tierra Amarilla is located at 23.6 kilometers from Pánuco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tierra Amarilla.
Satellite photo of Tierra Amarilla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tierra Amarilla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tierra Amarilla.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Tierra Amarilla (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Tierra AmarillaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Tierra Amarilla, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Tierra Amarilla so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL EDUARDOS: 31 km away, direction North (26 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LAS PALMAS: 32 km away, direction North (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN HUASTECA: 31 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA DEL RÍO: 35 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
Where is Tierra Amarilla? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Tierra Amarilla (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Tierra Amarilla, which has the following symbol
Photos of Tierra Amarilla
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tierra Amarilla, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tierra Amarilla, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Tierra Amarilla
Do you like Tierra Amarilla or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tierra Amarilla to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- As el Tres (- inhabitants)
- El Búfalo (- inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Pavido Navido (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (3 inhabitants)
- Heriberto Jara (- inhabitants)
- La Espuela (4 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (542 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (4 inhabitants)
- Loma de los Indios (5 inhabitants)
- Manuel Guerrero Guzmán (- inhabitants)
- Meba Pavitos (5 inhabitants)
- Paciencia (237 inhabitants)
- Potrero de la Isleta (291 inhabitants)