The town of Terrero is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #380 of the ranking. Terrero is at 1,061 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Terrero? You can find it at 20.1 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of San Rafael, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Urique, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at North, at 50.0 kilometers. To enjoy the Terrero location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Satellite photo of Terrero
With the satellite map of Terrero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Terrero.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Terrero (Chihuahua) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TerreroMany people want to stay in the town of Terrero itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CABAÑAS BARRANCAS DE URIQUE: 30 km away, direction Northeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARAISO ESCONDIDO URIQUE: 28 km away, direction Northeast (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BARRANCAS DE URIQUE SP DE RL: 31 km away, direction Northeast (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESTRELLA DEL RÍO: 26 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
Where is Terrero? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Terrero (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Photos of Terrero
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Terrero? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Terrero.
Vote for Terrero
Do you like Terrero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Terrero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Chihuahuicame (8 inhabitants)
- Cholorso (3 inhabitants)
- Churiravo (4 inhabitants)
- El Chuchupate (19 inhabitants)
- El Espíritu (4 inhabitants)
- El Rancho (36 inhabitants)
- Guacayvo (15 inhabitants)
- Mochogache (- inhabitants)
- Murajaque (31 inhabitants)
- Otates (15 inhabitants)
- Rancho Colorado (15 inhabitants)
- San Alonso (80 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)
- Tojarare (3 inhabitants)
- Urique (879 inhabitants)