The town of Tarahumara is located in the Municipality of Badiraguato (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 11 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #312 of the ranking. Tarahumara is at 935 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tarahumara? You can find it at 76.7 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Badiraguato, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tarahumara location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tarahumara? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tarahumara (Sinaloa)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Tarahumara? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tarahumara (Sinaloa) is 11 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tarahumara
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tarahumara, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Badiraguato. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tarahumara.
Vote for Tarahumara. Opinions.
Do you like Tarahumara? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tarahumara so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Badiraguato
- Bequillitos (2 inhabitants)
- Cerro de los Guerrero (43 inhabitants)
- Chupadero (5 inhabitants)
- El Hornito (- inhabitants)
- El Huejotillo (61 inhabitants)
- El Varejonal (234 inhabitants)
- La Haciendita (49 inhabitants)
- Las Hiedritas (Terremoto) (24 inhabitants)
- Las Higueras (3 inhabitants)
- Las Paredes (- inhabitants)
- Los Brasiles (9 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Palma (28 inhabitants)
- Palos Dulces (14 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Vinatería (- inhabitants)