The town of Tapias is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 14 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #361 of the ranking. Tapias is at 2,160 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Tapias? You can find it at 55.8 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tapias location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tapias? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tapias (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Tapias (Durango) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TapiasIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Tapias, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Tapias so you can contact them.:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 40 km away, direction West (29 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 80 km away, direction Northwest (67 minutes by car)
- LA PIRAMIDE: 69 km away, direction Northwest (52 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES: 86 km away, direction North (65 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tapias
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tapias, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tapias.
Photos of Tapias
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tapias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tapias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Tapias (Durango) is 34963
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Tapias so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34963. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Tapias ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Tapias
Do you like Tapias or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tapias to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Cebollas (195 inhabitants)
- Chavarría Nuevo (432 inhabitants)
- Chavarría Viejo (131 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (22 inhabitants)
- El Cordón de la Madera (1 inhabitants)
- 1 del Mil Diez El Terrero (14 inhabitants)
- De Maíz Gordo El Yerbanís (33 inhabitants)
- El Zacatal (4 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (El Chapote) (- inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (1 inhabitants)
- De la Puerta La Laguna (8 inhabitants)
- La Laja Parda (- inhabitants)
- Las Mesitas (- inhabitants)
- Palo Verde (- inhabitants)
- De Milpillas Piloncillos (41 inhabitants)