The town of Tanquinel is located in the Municipality of Pánuco (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #599 of the ranking. Tanquinel is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of Tanquinel? You can find it at 37.2 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Pánuco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tanquinel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tanquinel? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tanquinel (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Tanquinel building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tanquinel (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tanquinel
With the satellite map of Tanquinel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pánuco. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Tanquinel.
Vote for Tanquinel. Opinions.
Do you like Tanquinel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tanquinel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pánuco
- El Bejuco (- inhabitants)
- El Cube de Tamante (104 inhabitants)
- El Dieciocho (2 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (- inhabitants)
- La Jarana (El Norteño) (1 inhabitants)
- La Mesa (3 inhabitants)
- La Palma (213 inhabitants)
- La Regional (- inhabitants)
- Las Chacas (- inhabitants)
- Las Cotorras (- inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (- inhabitants)
- Mata de Palo (- inhabitants)
- Grupo Deportivo Tampico San Sebastián (1 inhabitants)
- Tlaxmalac (- inhabitants)