Santa Rosa de Lima (Tapilula, Chiapas)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Santa Rosa de Lima (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chiapas has 4 inhabitants?
The town of Santa Rosa de Lima is located in the Municipality of Tapilula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #41 of the whole municipality. Santa Rosa de Lima is at 874 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Rosa de Lima is located at 0.6 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Tapilula, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Rosa de Lima.
Where is Santa Rosa de Lima? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Rosa de Lima (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa de Lima
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosa de Lima, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapilula. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Rosa de Lima.
Vote for Santa Rosa de Lima. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa de Lima? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa de Lima so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapilula
- Canalejo (8 inhabitants)
- El Chorro (26 inhabitants)
- El Salvador (17 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (5 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (22 inhabitants)
- La Piedad (San Antonio) (9 inhabitants)
- Nueva Florida (23 inhabitants)
- Pajonal Parte Media (34 inhabitants)
- Portacelis Parte Media (268 inhabitants)
- Quinta Lupita (5 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (3 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Videme (2a. Sección) (108 inhabitants)
- Videme (3a. Sección) (248 inhabitants)
- Zaquínguez (315 inhabitants)