The town of Santa María de Sanabria is located in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #216 of the ranking. Santa María de Sanabria is at 1,701 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa María de Sanabria? You can find it at 18.5 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Valle de Santiago, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa María de Sanabria location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa María de Sanabria? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa María de Sanabria (Guanajuato)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Santa María de Sanabria (Guanajuato) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa María de SanabriaDo you want to stay in Santa María de Sanabria? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa María de Sanabria:
- HOTEL CALIFORNIA: 18 km away, direction West (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CALIFORNIA: 22 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- EL MESON DE DON MANUEL: 23 km away, direction West (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL MESÓN DE DON MANUEL: 21 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa María de Sanabria
With the satellite map of Santa María de Sanabria will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Valle de Santiago. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa María de Sanabria.
Photos of Santa María de Sanabria
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa María de Sanabria, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa María de Sanabria, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Santa María de Sanabria (Guanajuato) is 38446
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Santa María de Sanabria so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 38446. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Santa María de Sanabria ("38") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Santa María de Sanabria
Do you like Santa María de Sanabria or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa María de Sanabria to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Valle de Santiago
- El Cenegal (2 inhabitants)
- El Chiqueo (58 inhabitants)
- El Circuito (202 inhabitants)
- Granja Los Ángeles de José Uribe (- inhabitants)
- Granja Rocha (3 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de San Javier (20 inhabitants)
- Hoya Blanca (1 inhabitants)
- La Grulla (16 inhabitants)
- La Jaulilla (2 inhabitants)
- Miramar (29 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo de las Torres (Presa de Dueñas) (12 inhabitants)
- Puerta de Andaracua (318 inhabitants)
- Rancho Bellavista (4 inhabitants)
- Ranchos Unidos (697 inhabitants)
- Sanabria (566 inhabitants)