The town of Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 5 inhabitants. Santa Fe is at 72 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as La Alianza, but changed its name a few years ago. This town decided to change its name in the year 2014.
Where is Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Fe in Campeche, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Fe and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Fe (Campeche) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Fe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Fe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Escárcega. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Fe.
Vote for Santa Fe. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Fe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Fe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Casado Ranch (4 inhabitants)
- Chuncopó (Las Bugambilias) (- inhabitants)
- Dos Naciones (- inhabitants)
- El Calabozo (1 inhabitants)
- El Columpio (- inhabitants)
- El Destino (- inhabitants)
- El Espejo (3 inhabitants)
- El Faro (- inhabitants)
- El Rocío (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (- inhabitants)
- José de la Cruz Blanco (698 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (- inhabitants)
- Los Soldados (2 inhabitants)
- San José (124 inhabitants)
- San Luis (1 inhabitants)