The town of Santa Elisa is located in the Municipality of Abasolo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #54 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Elisa is at 70 meters of altitude.
The town of Santa Elisa is located at 36.6 kilometers from Abasolo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Elisa.
Where is Santa Elisa? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Elisa (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Santa Elisa building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Santa Elisa (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Elisa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Elisa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Abasolo. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Santa Elisa.
Vote for Santa Elisa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Elisa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Elisa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Abasolo
- Abasolo (6008 inhabitants)
- ACUMEX (4 inhabitants)
- Batalla del 5 de Mayo (Rufino Salazar Rodríguez) (2 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (2 inhabitants)
- Corral Blanco (1 inhabitants)
- Délfido Morales Chamucero (4 inhabitants)
- El Herradero (La Gota) (5 inhabitants)
- El Tío Sam (2 inhabitants)
- Kajuma (Oscar Saldaña) (3 inhabitants)
- La Gota (3 inhabitants)
- Las Tres Potrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Lupita (2 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (Palo Alto) (1166 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (El Cabaceño) (2 inhabitants)
- Unidos Venceremos (Carlos Flores) (7 inhabitants)