The town of Santa Adelaida is located in the Municipality of Isla (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #207 of the whole municipality. Santa Adelaida is at 51 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Adelaida is located at 5.8 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Isla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Adelaida.
Where is Santa Adelaida? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Adelaida (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Santa Adelaida (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa AdelaidaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Adelaida itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES YESENIA: 9 km away, direction Northeast (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA JOSE: 8 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA ANDADOR 5 DE MAYO: 7 km away, direction Northeast (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL 3 HERMANOS: 8 km away, direction Northeast (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Adelaida
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Adelaida, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Isla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Adelaida.
Photos of Santa Adelaida
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Adelaida? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Adelaida.
Vote for Santa Adelaida
Do you like Santa Adelaida or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Adelaida to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Isla
- Armando Vence (1 inhabitants)
- Chapopoapan (3 inhabitants)
- Diego Palmeros (- inhabitants)
- Donato Huerta (4 inhabitants)
- El Campesino (87 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (6 inhabitants)
- El Mayoral (2 inhabitants)
- El Novillero (17 inhabitants)
- El Tapón (2 inhabitants)
- Las Sábilas (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Nutrol (3 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (- inhabitants)
- Poposoca (8 inhabitants)
- San Martín (4 inhabitants)
- Simón Gómez (- inhabitants)