The town of Sandino is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #488 of the ranking. Sandino is at 1,417 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Sandino? You can find it at 29.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Sandino location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Sandino? How to get there? Map
Location map of Sandino in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Sandino, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Sandino and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Sandino (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sandino
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sandino, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Sandino.
Vote for Sandino. Opinions.
Do you like Sandino? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sandino so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Cantón Génova (103 inhabitants)
- Cantón Montebello (157 inhabitants)
- Chalón (- inhabitants)
- Consejo Agrario Mexicano (146 inhabitants)
- Eduviges (Nueva Alemania) (5 inhabitants)
- El Final (43 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (4 inhabitants)
- Los Hermanitos (La Realidad) (11 inhabitants)
- Manga de Clavo (625 inhabitants)
- Pacayalito (260 inhabitants)
- Plan las Palmas (409 inhabitants)
- Río Florido (789 inhabitants)
- Reforma (San Antonio) (126 inhabitants)
- San Juan Nexapa (5 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (7 inhabitants)