The town of San Ramón is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. San Ramón is at 61 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Ramón? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Ramón (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Ramón and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Ramón (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Ramón
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Ramón, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soto la Marina. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Ramón.
Vote for San Ramón. Opinions.
Do you like San Ramón? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Ramón so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Centro de Investigación Acuícolas y Pecuarias (- inhabitants)
- El Chamalito (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (13 inhabitants)
- El Limón (3 inhabitants)
- El Paixtle (- inhabitants)
- El Realito (1 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (3 inhabitants)
- Isla la Yegua (6 inhabitants)
- Las Amelias (1 inhabitants)
- Las Chachalacas (- inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (Esteban Rivera) (1 inhabitants)
- Ocho de Mayo (84 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (2 inhabitants)
- Soto la Marina (Valentín Reséndiz) (3 inhabitants)
- Veintidós de Diciembre (2 inhabitants)