The town of San Rafael is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. San Rafael is at 30 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Rafael? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Rafael in Tamaulipas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Rafael, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Rafael building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Rafael (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Rafael
With the satellite map of San Rafael will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Rafael.
Vote for San Rafael. Opinions.
Do you like San Rafael? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Rafael so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Centro de Acopio de Ovicultores (- inhabitants)
- El Huizache (Martín Villafranca) (- inhabitants)
- El Jardín (4 inhabitants)
- El Satélite (El Cerrito) (7 inhabitants)
- José María Morelos (Las Cuatrocientas) (72 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (8 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (El Profe) (1 inhabitants)
- La Paz con Dios (Quinta Martha) (- inhabitants)
- Las Tres Hermanas (7 inhabitants)
- María Moreno Córdoba (3 inhabitants)
- Mata del Corral (Jesús Elías Cabrales) (18 inhabitants)
- Miramar (161820 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (11 inhabitants)