The town of San Pedro is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #65 of the whole municipality. San Pedro is at 2,200 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Pedro is located at 15.5 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Loreto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Pedro.
#1 Where is San Pedro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pedro (Zacatecas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of San Pedro (Zacatecas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of San Pedro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pedro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Loreto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Pedro.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near San PedroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Pedro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Pedro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL PEDREGOSO: 13 km away, direction East (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLA GARCIA: 19 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIGUEL ANGEL: 24 km away, direction West (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOAQUIN: 19 km away, direction West (16 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of San Pedro
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Pedro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Pedro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for San Pedro as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like San Pedro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Pedro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about San Pedro
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- Bimbaletes (1020 inhabitants)
- El Mastranto (218 inhabitants)
- El Matorral (195 inhabitants)
- El Puente (La Alamedita) (9 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (El Dormido) (- inhabitants)
- Invernadero El Mezquite (7 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (1036 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de la Huerta Grande (3 inhabitants)
- La Luz (481 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (159 inhabitants)
- Los Mezquites (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (20 inhabitants)
- San José (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Ana (Motor Amarillo) (5 inhabitants)