SAN MARTÍN

        

the town of San Martín is located in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 14 inhabitants. San Martín is 50 meters above sea level.

Population in San Martín

In the town there are 7 men and 7 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 2.33 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 7.14% of the total population. 7.14% of the inhabitants are illiterate (14.29% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 7 (7 within the men and 7 within the women).

Indigenous culture in San Martín
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.

Unemployment and the economy in San Martín
42.86% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (85.71% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).

Housing and infrastructure in San Martín
In San Martín there are 4 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 50.00% have a radio receiver, 75.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 50.00% a washing-machine, 50.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 100.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.

>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

Where is San Martín?

Location map of San Martín: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in San Martín, which is marked with the symbol

You can access more information about maps of San Martín in this link. You can also visualize satellite photos of San Martín with a higher resolution.


>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<

What is San Martín like?

inundacion dias despues clinica Bailazo en Achotal

Enjoy the photos of San Martín on this link

Vote for San Martín

Do you like San Martín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Martín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.

Average Rating: 0.0/5
(considering 0 votes)




Help us to improve the information about San Martín and to spread it over the Internet:

Add one website of San Martín
Link San Martín from your webpage
Write a family member or a friend and tell them about San Martín


Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of San Juan Evangelista: