The town of San Juanito is located in the Municipality of Güémez (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #214 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juanito is at 196 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juanito is located at 12.5 kilometers from Güémez, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juanito.
Where is San Juanito? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Juanito (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain San Juanito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Juanito (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juanito
With the satellite map of San Juanito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Güémez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Juanito.
Vote for San Juanito. Opinions.
Do you like San Juanito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juanito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Güémez
- El Camaleón (1 inhabitants)
- El Cime (3 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (2 inhabitants)
- Flor de Teresita (1 inhabitants)
- Hermanos Terán (4 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Posta (6 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (- inhabitants)
- Mis Tres Amores (El Gallo Maicero) (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Revilla) (26 inhabitants)
- San Alfredo (3 inhabitants)
- San Ramón (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Josefa (3 inhabitants)
- Santa María (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (231 inhabitants)