The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #318 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juan is at 2,615 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juan is located at 25.6 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juan.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Juan in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Juan, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Juan (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JuanMany people want to stay in the town of San Juan itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MEXIQUILLO: 10 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL & CABAÑAS JARDIN DE PIEDRA: 10 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS, VILLAS Y SIMILARES: 11 km away, direction West (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EN LA CIUDAD: 11 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Juan
With the satellite map of San Juan will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Juan.
Photos of San Juan
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Juan? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Juan.
The Postal Code of San Juan (Durango) is 34955
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Juan so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 34955. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Juan ("34") correspond to the State of Durango, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Juan
Do you like San Juan or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Juan to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Cueva Mojada (16 inhabitants)
- El Baluarte (9 inhabitants)
- El Coco (- inhabitants)
- El Tapextle (235 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (1 inhabitants)
- La Ciénega (13 inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro La Escondida (352 inhabitants)
- De Calaveras La Escondida (8 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (3 inhabitants)
- Los Aguacates (6 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (98 inhabitants)
- Los Platanitos (9 inhabitants)
- Piedra Encajada (- inhabitants)
- Restaurante Santa Isabel (- inhabitants)
- Rincón de los Carrizos (4 inhabitants)