The town of San José la Ermita is located in the Municipality of Libres (in the State of Puebla). There are 6 inhabitants. San José la Ermita is at 2,353 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Pipino Gómez. This town decided to change its name in the year 2010.
Where is San José la Ermita? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José la Ermita in Puebla: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José la Ermita, which is marked with the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Puebla State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San José la Ermita (Puebla) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San José la ErmitaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San José la Ermita, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San José la Ermita so you can contact them.:
- AUTOHOTEL DIAMENTE: 2 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LOS FAROLES: 2 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ZUGA: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LIBRES: 3 km away, direction Northwest (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José la Ermita
With the satellite map of San José la Ermita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Libres. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José la Ermita.
Vote for San José la Ermita
Do you like San José la Ermita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José la Ermita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Libres
- Agua Clara (- inhabitants)
- Ciudad de Libres (18110 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtzolco (687 inhabitants)
- Ixcatzitzi (- inhabitants)
- La Cuenca (37 inhabitants)
- La Rumorosa (3 inhabitants)
- Las Chapas (195 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (132 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (233 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Tetelictic (2 inhabitants)
- San José Morelos (2334 inhabitants)
- San Roque Tlaquixquiloya (5 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (- inhabitants)
- Tehuatzingo (675 inhabitants)
- Xaltepec (11 inhabitants)