The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Soteapan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. San José is at 519 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Online map of San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San José (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soteapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soteapan
- Antonio Duarte (- inhabitants)
- Cantarranas (Seris Mendoza Jiménez) (- inhabitants)
- El Encino (- inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (8 inhabitants)
- Los Romero (Florentino Romero Salazar) (5 inhabitants)
- Lucina Jiménez (1 inhabitants)
- Mazumiapan Chico (364 inhabitants)
- Michapa (20 inhabitants)
- Mirador Saltillo (990 inhabitants)
- Nuevo México (46 inhabitants)
- Rancho Michapa (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Rosalia (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (293 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (1480 inhabitants)
- San José (5 inhabitants)