The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of García (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. San Isidro is at 862 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Isidro in Nuevo León: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Isidro, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Isidro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Isidro (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
With the satellite map of San Isidro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of García. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of García
- Campo Experimental Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Garzas y Capellanía (- inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (2 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (San Felipe) (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (- inhabitants)
- La Majada de Manuel González (2 inhabitants)
- La Mariposa (- inhabitants)
- La Purísima (1 inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial Ciudad Mitras (41487 inhabitants)
- Quince de Marzo (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (2 inhabitants)
- Los Faisanes (2 inhabitants)
- Terralta Residencial (11 inhabitants)
- Virginia Robles (Santa Clara) (22 inhabitants)