The town of San Isidro is located in the Municipality of Huehuetoca (in the State of México). There are 1 inhabitants. San Isidro is at 2,270 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Isidro? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Isidro in México, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Isidro and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Isidro (México) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Isidro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Isidro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huehuetoca. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Isidro.
Vote for San Isidro. Opinions.
Do you like San Isidro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Isidro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huehuetoca
- Cañada de la Plata (3 inhabitants)
- CITARA (12303 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (56460 inhabitants)
- El Sitio (Ejido de Jalpa) (55 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de Xalpa (22 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Privadas del Valle (3733 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (1708 inhabitants)
- Lumbrera 13 (19 inhabitants)
- Lumbrera 14 A (- inhabitants)
- Paseos del Prado (3543 inhabitants)
- Quinta Isabel (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado Huehuetoca (15193 inhabitants)
- Salitrillo (7699 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Jagüeyes (4887 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Xalpa (4885 inhabitants)