The town of San Gerardo is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #175 of the ranking. San Gerardo is at 434 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Gerardo? You can find it at 13.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Estación Santa Engracia, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 48.4 kilometers. To enjoy the San Gerardo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Gerardo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Gerardo in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Gerardo? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Gerardo (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gerardo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gerardo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Gerardo.
Vote for San Gerardo. Opinions.
Do you like San Gerardo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gerardo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Álvaro Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- Casitas (- inhabitants)
- El Fortín (3 inhabitants)
- Elsa Flores (- inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda de la Mesa (94 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Zúñiga (Ampliación la Loma) (- inhabitants)
- La Crucita (La Piragua) (116 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (3 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (6 inhabitants)
- La Volanta (17 inhabitants)
- Los Magueyitos (- inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (Virginio Rodríguez) (3 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (El Peñascoso) (- inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (46 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (186 inhabitants)