The town of San Francisco is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #125 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Francisco is at 40 meters of altitude.
The town of San Francisco is located at 55.5 kilometers from José María Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. In addition, it is located at 17.5 kilometers from Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Francisco.
Where is San Francisco? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Francisco (Quintana Roo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Francisco building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Francisco (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Francisco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Francisco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Francisco.
Vote for San Francisco. Opinions.
Do you like San Francisco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Francisco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Candelaria (1057 inhabitants)
- Chan Tabasquito (- inhabitants)
- Colmenitas (38 inhabitants)
- Javier Rojo Gómez (42 inhabitants)
- La Carolina (124 inhabitants)
- La Coqueta (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- La Presumida (1313 inhabitants)
- Los Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- San Diego (682 inhabitants)
- San Felipe Segundo (273 inhabitants)
- San Salvador (- inhabitants)
- Tres Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (255 inhabitants)
- X-Querol (81 inhabitants)