The town of San Bernardo is located in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. San Bernardo is at 10 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San Bernardo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Bernardo (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Bernardo, which has the following symbol
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Quintana Roo State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of San Bernardo (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San BernardoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Bernardo, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Bernardo so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL: 29 km away, direction Northeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA PARAISO: 40 km away, direction Northwest (32 minutes by car)
- POSADA EL PARAISO: 34 km away, direction Northwest (26 minutes by car)
- MISSION HOUSE: 38 km away, direction Northwest (27 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Bernardo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Bernardo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Bernardo.
Vote for San Bernardo
Do you like San Bernardo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Bernardo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Lázaro Cárdenas
- Campo de Tiro (3 inhabitants)
- Centro de Investigaciones (- inhabitants)
- Cristóbal Colón (362 inhabitants)
- Eben Ezer (52 inhabitants)
- KantunilkÃn (- inhabitants)
- La Curva del Diablo (1 inhabitants)
- La Ermita (2 inhabitants)
- La Esmeralda (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Cándido (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (2 inhabitants)
- San Arturo (- inhabitants)
- San Javier (13 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (- inhabitants)
- San Pablo (1 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (658 inhabitants)