The town of San Arturo is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #194 of the whole municipality. San Arturo is at 24 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Arturo is located at 8.8 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Soto la Marina, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Arturo.
Where is San Arturo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Arturo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of San Arturo (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San ArturoMany people want to stay in the town of San Arturo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LOS PRIMOS: 13 km away, direction Southeast (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS FUENTES: 12 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS FUENTES: 10 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LAS CUEVAS: 11 km away, direction Southeast (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Arturo
With the satellite map of San Arturo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Arturo.
Photos of San Arturo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Arturo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Arturo.
Vote for San Arturo
Do you like San Arturo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Arturo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- Benito Juárez (150 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (El Caracol) (136 inhabitants)
- Cristo Rey (2 inhabitants)
- El Vaquero (2 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 91 (6 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (- inhabitants)
- La Garita Uno (4 inhabitants)
- Las Muchachas (11 inhabitants)
- Los Arroyos (21 inhabitants)
- Los Chinos (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- San José (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (16 inhabitants)