The town of El Borrego de Oro is located in the Municipality of Escárcega (in the State of Campeche). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #150 of the whole municipality. El Borrego de Oro is at 47 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as San Antonio (San Felipe), because this was its former name. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2019.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Borrego de Oro is located at 18.9 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Escárcega, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Borrego de Oro.
Where is El Borrego de Oro? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Borrego de Oro (Campeche)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of El Borrego de Oro (Campeche) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El Borrego de OroIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Borrego de Oro, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Borrego de Oro so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL REAL PRIMAVERA CAMPESTRE: 10 km away, direction Northeast (8 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL GYM: 23 km away, direction East (17 minutes by car)
- POSADA LAS FLORES: 24 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL KEREN: 27 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Borrego de Oro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Borrego de Oro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Escárcega. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Borrego de Oro.
Photos of El Borrego de Oro
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Borrego de Oro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Borrego de Oro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Borrego de Oro
Do you like El Borrego de Oro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Borrego de Oro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Escárcega
- Bellavista (2 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (5 inhabitants)
- El Piamonte (3 inhabitants)
- El Poder de Dios (Kilómetro 4) (4 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (El Aventurero) (4 inhabitants)
- El Tornillo (17 inhabitants)
- La Guaya (- inhabitants)
- La Chiquita (397 inhabitants)
- La Misteriosa (Santa Cruz) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (5 inhabitants)
- Los Robles (3 inhabitants)
- Los Tamarindos (Punta Riel) (- inhabitants)
- San Juan (- inhabitants)
- Santa Elyde (1 inhabitants)
- Tres Potrancas y Un Potrillo (6 inhabitants)