San Antonio (Praxedis G. Guerrero, Chihuahua)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Antonio, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of Chihuahua
The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Praxedis G. Guerrero (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #22 of the whole municipality. San Antonio is at 1082 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Antonio is located at 4.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Praxedis G. Guerrero, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Antonio (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Praxedis G. Guerrero. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Praxedis G. Guerrero
- Bellavista (1 inhabitants)
- Cañón del Gacho (- inhabitants)
- El Aterrizaje (- inhabitants)
- El Criollo (- inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (4 inhabitants)
- Francisco Sarabia (55 inhabitants)
- Fronteras (21 inhabitants)
- La Finca (7 inhabitants)
- Pablo Chávez (- inhabitants)
- Praxedis G. Guerrero (2128 inhabitants)
- Rancho Calderón (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (Las Anas) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Miguel (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Veloz (3 inhabitants)
- Rinconada de Gallegos (68 inhabitants)