San Antonio (Saltillo, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Antonio, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Saltillo (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #246 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Antonio is at 1,820 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of San Antonio is located at 30.4 kilometers from Saltillo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Antonio.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Antonio (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Antonio, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain San Antonio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Antonio (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Saltillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Antonio.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Saltillo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Saltillo
- El Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Chupadero (2 inhabitants)
- El Oso Espinoza (Víctor Espinoza) (- inhabitants)
- Eleuterio Manuel Suárez Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Hacienda el Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- La Chorrera (6 inhabitants)
- Las Boquillas (San Juan de los Hernández) (- inhabitants)
- Los Duraznitos (- inhabitants)
- Primo Sam (El Mulato) (- inhabitants)
- San José del Alamito (101 inhabitants)
- San Juan de la Vaquería (1330 inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Llanos de la Guerra) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa de los Muchachos (417 inhabitants)
- Zacatera (228 inhabitants)