The town of Sahuarare is located in the Municipality of Urique (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #376 of the whole municipality. Sahuarare is at 1,979 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Sahuarare is located at 25.0 kilometers (in direction Southesast) from the locality of San Rafael, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Urique) it is at 17.8 kilometers in direction Northeast. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Sahuarare.
Where is Sahuarare? How to get there? Map
Online map of Sahuarare in Chihuahua, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of Sahuarare (Chihuahua) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near SahuarareIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Sahuarare, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Sahuarare so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL KURUM: 20 km away, direction South (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA BARRANCAS: 27 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DIVISADERO BARRANCAS: 24 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MIRADOR: 25 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Sahuarare
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sahuarare, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Urique. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Sahuarare.
Vote for Sahuarare
Do you like Sahuarare or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Sahuarare to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Urique
- Chicharito (9 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (5 inhabitants)
- El Aguajillo (El Aguajito) (8 inhabitants)
- El Terrero Amarillo (1 inhabitants)
- Frijolar de Leyva (7 inhabitants)
- Güillochi (7 inhabitants)
- Guamúchil (3 inhabitants)
- La Quebrada (9 inhabitants)
- La Tatema (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa de los Amoles (3 inhabitants)
- Namurachi (1 inhabitants)
- Piedra Bola (24 inhabitants)
- Repesachi (- inhabitants)
- Situchi (1 inhabitants)
- Tableteros (- inhabitants)