The town of Rojarare is located in the Municipality of Guachochi (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #946 of the ranking. Rojarare is at 2,273 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Rojarare? You can find it at 82.9 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Guachochi, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rojarare location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Rojarare? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rojarare in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rojarare.
#2 The population of Rojarare (Chihuahua) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Rojarare
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rojarare, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guachochi. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rojarare.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near RojarareIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Rojarare, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Rojarare so you can contact them.:
- CABAÑAS ARROYO CUSARARE: 42 km away, direction West (29 minutes by car)
- HOSTAL DE RAPICHIQUE: 38 km away, direction West (30 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CUSARARE: 45 km away, direction West (34 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS EL SALTO: 46 km away, direction Northwest (33 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Rojarare
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Rojarare? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Rojarare.
#6 The Postal Code of Rojarare (Chihuahua) is 33188
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Rojarare so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 33188. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Rojarare ("33") correspond to the State of Chihuahua, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
#7 Vote for Rojarare as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Rojarare or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rojarare to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#8 Comments and opinions about Rojarare
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Guachochi
- Aguaje Escondido (- inhabitants)
- Bajío del Tascatito (12 inhabitants)
- Choguita (271 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Corralitos (25 inhabitants)
- El Encino (Napisoachi) (35 inhabitants)
- El Guajolote (2 inhabitants)
- El Tascatito (11 inhabitants)
- La Cebadilla (3 inhabitants)
- La Laja (- inhabitants)
- Los Arbolitos (2 inhabitants)
- Muracharachi (112 inhabitants)
- Nachacachi (128 inhabitants)
- Recobata (35 inhabitants)
- Seguarachi (15 inhabitants)
- Tepozanes (12 inhabitants)