The town of Santa Lucía is located in the Municipality of Culiacán (in the State of Sinaloa). There are 391 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #839 of the ranking. Santa Lucía is at 32 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho Santa Lucía. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2010.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Lucía? You can find it at 22.5 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Culiacán Rosales, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Lucía location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Lucía? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Lucía (Sinaloa) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Lucía, which has the following symbol
The population of Santa Lucía (Sinaloa) is 391 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa LucíaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Lucía, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Lucía so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL PRINCIPAL: 2 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- SALON LOS ARCOS: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PAEZ: 3 km away, direction West (2 minutes by car)
- PARQUE ACUÁTICO LA RINCONADA: 11 km away, direction East (8 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Lucía
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Lucía, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Culiacán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Lucía.
Photos of Santa Lucía
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Lucía, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Lucía, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Lucía
Do you like Santa Lucía or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Lucía to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Culiacán
- Agrícola el Trébol (4 inhabitants)
- Arroyo de la Higuera (135 inhabitants)
- Becerros Pandos (6 inhabitants)
- Caminaguato (33 inhabitants)
- Campo las Carpitas (- inhabitants)
- Campo Montecarlo (- inhabitants)
- Casa de Rehabilitación Cristo Vive (- inhabitants)
- Ejido el Melón (San Alejandro) (1599 inhabitants)
- El Melón (52 inhabitants)
- El Rebaño Sagrado (- inhabitants)
- Granja San Roberto (Las Higueras) (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- Los Limones (138 inhabitants)
- Los Tabachines (3 inhabitants)
- Puente Negro (- inhabitants)