The town of Rancho Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Nuevo Ideal (in the State of Durango). There are 8 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #70 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Santa Fe is at 1,991 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Santa Fe is located at 11.4 kilometers from Nuevo Ideal, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Santa Fe.
Where is Rancho Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Santa Fe (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Santa Fe and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Santa Fe (Durango) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Santa Fe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Santa Fe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Nuevo Ideal. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Santa Fe.
Vote for Rancho Santa Fe. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Santa Fe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Santa Fe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Nuevo Ideal
- Doctor Castillo del Valle (Las Huertas) (685 inhabitants)
- Huerta de Tino Nevárez (4 inhabitants)
- Joel Botello (6 inhabitants)
- Juan Hilbrant (3 inhabitants)
- La Zeta (6 inhabitants)
- Loreto Soto (6 inhabitants)
- Nueva York (140 inhabitants)
- Patio de Rosas (Campo 20) (202 inhabitants)
- Pinos Altos (389 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Fe (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tremillo (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (Los Medrano) (2 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (3 inhabitants)
- Valle Hermoso (Campo Grey) (287 inhabitants)