Rancho Rivera (Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Rancho Rivera (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chihuahua has 5 inhabitants?
The town of Rancho Rivera is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #236 of the ranking. Rancho Rivera is at 2033 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Rivera? You can find it at 10.5 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Rivera location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Rivera? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Rivera in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Rivera.
Satellite photo of Rancho Rivera
With the satellite map of Rancho Rivera will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho Rivera.
Vote for Rancho Rivera. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Rivera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Rivera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Dieciséis y Medio (47 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cincuenta y Cinco (54 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cuatro (48 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Seis y Medio (355 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veinticinco (235 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Veinticinco y Medio (11 inhabitants)
- El Bellotal (4 inhabitants)
- Granja de Villela (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Hogar Casa de la Esperanza (61 inhabitants)
- Huerta Ignacio Olivas (6 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Veintinueve (115 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Arturo Castillo (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Gaudencio Medellín (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Emas (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Conejos (1 inhabitants)