the town of Rancho Nuevo is located in the Municipality of Alto Lucero de Gutiérrez Barrios (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 16 inhabitants. Rancho Nuevo is 556 meters above sea level.Population in Rancho Nuevo
In the town there are 8 men and 8 women. The ratio women per men is 1.000, and the fecundity rate is 4.33 children per woman. People from outside the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave account for 6.25% of the total population. 6.25% of the inhabitants are illiterate (12.50% of men and 0.00% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 6 (3.75 within the men and 7.29 within the women).Population changes in Rancho Nuevo since 2005
In 2005, in Rancho Nuevo there were 17 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -1 people less (a variation of -5.88%). Of which there are -1 men less (a variation of -11.11%), and 0 more women (a variation of 0.00%).
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish. Unemployment and the economy in Rancho Nuevo
25.00% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (50.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women). Housing and infrastructure in Rancho Nuevo
In Rancho Nuevo there are 4 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 100.00% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 50.00% have a radio receiver, 75.00% a television, 100.00% a fridge, 50.00% a washing-machine, 25.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 0.00% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Where is Rancho Nuevo?
Location map of Rancho Nuevo: Please use the top left controls to zoom in (+) or out (-). They are satellite images centered in Rancho Nuevo, which is marked with the symbol
Information on Postal and ZIP Codes of Rancho Nuevo
What is Rancho Nuevo like?
Vote for Rancho Nuevo
Do you like Rancho Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Help us to improve the information about Rancho Nuevo and to spread it over the Internet:→Add one website of Rancho Nuevo
→ Link Rancho Nuevo from your webpage
→ Write a family member or a friend and tell them about Rancho Nuevo
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Alto Lucero de Gutiérrez Barrios:
- Alto Lucero
- Arroyo Azul
- Boca de Loma
- Buenos Aires
- Costal de Huesos
- Desviación las Hayas
- El Abazal
- El Arroyito
- El Cafetal
- El Clarín
- El Desafío
- El Diamante
- El Ensueño
- El Mirador
- El Morro
- El Platanar
- El Progreso
- El Rosario
- El Súchil