The town of Rancho la Nogalera is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho la Nogalera is at 2,063 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Rancho la Nogalera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho la Nogalera (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho la Nogalera and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho la Nogalera (Chihuahua) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho la Nogalera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho la Nogalera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Rancho la Nogalera.
Vote for Rancho la Nogalera. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho la Nogalera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho la Nogalera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 8A (261 inhabitants)
- Campo 116 1/2 (35 inhabitants)
- Campo 101 (352 inhabitants)
- Campo 18 1/2 (54 inhabitants)
- Campo 12B (135 inhabitants)
- Ejido Progreso (San Ignacio) (586 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (2 inhabitants)
- El Piojo (- inhabitants)
- El Pozo (5 inhabitants)
- Huerta Alejandra (11 inhabitants)
- Huerta Alejandra (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Elvira (- inhabitants)
- Napavechi de Arriba (34 inhabitants)
- Huerta Alan (Rancho de Arturo Castillo) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Sebastián (3 inhabitants)