The town of Rancho de López is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 4 inhabitants. Rancho de López is at 2,275 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho de López? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho de López in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho de López, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho de López building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho de López (Chihuahua) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho de López
With the satellite map of Rancho de López will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Rancho de López.
Vote for Rancho de López. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho de López? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho de López so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Autódromo Los Llorones (- inhabitants)
- Campo 18E (35 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Quince (257 inhabitants)
- Campo 23 (346 inhabitants)
- Carretera Rubio a Ojo de la Yegua Kilómetro 2 (6 inhabitants)
- Corrales San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (9 inhabitants)
- Huerta Don Luis Domínguez (7 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (3 inhabitants)
- La Pila (5 inhabitants)
- Maderas Bernardo (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cordero (La Cabañita) (- inhabitants)
- Huerta Alan (Rancho de Arturo Castillo) (1 inhabitants)
- José Luis Frescas (- inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (3 inhabitants)