Rancho Jorge San Juan (Guerrero)
Maps, photos and statistics of Rancho Jorge San Juan, a beautiful small village of 14 inhabitants of the State of Guerrero
The town of Rancho Jorge San Juan is located in the Municipality of Marquelia (in the State of Guerrero). There are 14 inhabitants. Rancho Jorge San Juan is at 21 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Rancho Jorge San Juan? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Jorge San Juan in Guerrero: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Jorge San Juan, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho Jorge San Juan building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Rancho Jorge San Juan (Guerrero) is 14 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Jorge San Juan
With the satellite map of Rancho Jorge San Juan will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Marquelia. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Jorge San Juan.
Vote for Rancho Jorge San Juan
Do you like Rancho Jorge San Juan or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Jorge San Juan to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Marquelia
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Marquelia
- Barra de Tecoanapa (1195 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Mar (54 inhabitants)
- Charco Cuaresma (- inhabitants)
- Colonia el Panteón (108 inhabitants)
- El Cucharo (Arroyo el Cucharo) (- inhabitants)
- El Polvorín (1554 inhabitants)
- Huerta Heriberto Rentería Salinas (19 inhabitants)
- La Bocana (201 inhabitants)
- Las Balsas (Rancho de Don Juan Méndez) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (110 inhabitants)
- Playa Tortuga (35 inhabitants)
- Rancho Chávez Heredia (Rancho el Rodeo) (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Capulín (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Palmar (La Finca) (325 inhabitants)
- Rancho Tino Cortez (- inhabitants)