The town of Chano León is located in the Municipality of Ixmatlahuacan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #56 in terms of number of inhabitants. Chano León is at 4 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Rancho de Chano León. In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Chano León is located at 4.2 kilometers from Ixmatlahuacan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Chano León.
Where is Chano León? How to get there? Map
Online map of Chano León (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Meet all the magical towns of the Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave State and discover their cultural essence
The population of Chano León (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Chano LeónDo you want to stay in Chano León? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Chano León:
- HOTEL PARIS: 9 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- SALON CAMPESTRE DEL HOTEL QUINTA POVEDA: 9 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- HOTEL QUINTA POVEDA: 9 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
- ESTACIONAMIENTO DEL HOTEL QUINTA POVEDA: 10 km away, direction South (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Chano León
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Chano León, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ixmatlahuacan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Chano León.
Photos of Chano León
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Chano León? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Chano León.
Vote for Chano León
Do you like Chano León or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Chano León to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ixmatlahuacan
- Caño Grande (64 inhabitants)
- Chapulco (3 inhabitants)
- El Arenal (1 inhabitants)
- El Chino (2 inhabitants)
- Juchitán (2 inhabitants)
- La Campana (36 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (92 inhabitants)
- Mozapa (525 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua Grande (Caño Prieto) (3 inhabitants)
- Peje Puerco (7 inhabitants)
- Puerta Negra (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (- inhabitants)
- Rincón Largo (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (22 inhabitants)