The town of Piedra del Burro is located in the Municipality of Axochiapan (in the State of Morelos). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #57 in terms of number of inhabitants. Piedra del Burro is at 1,080 meters of altitude.
The town of Piedra del Burro is located at 7.6 kilometers from Axochiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Piedra del Burro.
Where is Piedra del Burro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Piedra del Burro (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Piedra del Burro, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Piedra del Burro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Piedra del Burro (Morelos) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Piedra del Burro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Piedra del Burro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Axochiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Piedra del Burro.
Photos of Piedra del Burro
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Piedra del Burro? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Piedra del Burro.
Vote for Piedra del Burro. Opinions.
Do you like Piedra del Burro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Piedra del Burro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Axochiapan
- Paraje Patuala (- inhabitants)
- Colonia la Guadalupana (115 inhabitants)
- Colonia los Laureles (182 inhabitants)
- Colonia Morelos (24 inhabitants)
- Colonia Nueva Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- Colonia Rubén Carrillo (139 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (531 inhabitants)
- El Papagayo (146 inhabitants)
- Joaquín Camaño (451 inhabitants)
- Juan Ortega Sánchez (70 inhabitants)
- La Toma (279 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (3 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (124 inhabitants)
- Rancho Isaías (54 inhabitants)
- Rancho María de Jesús Barrera (73 inhabitants)