The town of Pedro Castro Díaz is located in the Municipality of Las Choapas (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #396 of the whole municipality. Pedro Castro Díaz is at 22 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Pedro Castro Díaz is located at 34.8 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Las Choapas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Pedro Castro Díaz.
Where is Pedro Castro Díaz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Pedro Castro Díaz (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Pedro Castro Díaz? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Pedro Castro Díaz (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pedro Castro Díaz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pedro Castro Díaz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Las Choapas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Pedro Castro Díaz.
Vote for Pedro Castro Díaz. Opinions.
Do you like Pedro Castro Díaz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pedro Castro Díaz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Las Choapas
- Alfonso Medina (142 inhabitants)
- Arroyo las Cholinas (132 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (3 inhabitants)
- El Gringo (2 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (4 inhabitants)
- El Suspiro (9 inhabitants)
- Galilea (21 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- Mario Ocampo (4 inhabitants)
- Motel La Gloria (4 inhabitants)
- Remigio Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- Roberto Tomás Reyes (San José) (13 inhabitants)
- Tomás Mondragón Hernández (- inhabitants)